As I’m sure your aware, from Monday 19th July the legal requirements to wear face masks will be removed and the onus will be upon personal responsibility for ongoing protection.
The GCMT, and my professional association MTI, are not recommending any changes to its current recommendations.
As a therapist I have a professional, legal and moral duty to protect the public and treat my clients safely and the failure to do so can result in prosecution and/or invalid insurance.
Therefore I shall be continuing to wear a face mask and visor during appointments.
Just had some sad news ☹️
You might be able to guess what it is, but I’ve just heard that my sponsored trek will have to be postponed again.
So I’m sorry to say that you’ll all have to put up with me badgering you for sponsor money for an extra six months now!
Thank you to everyone who has sponsored me and donated and helped out in anyway so far. You’re all brilliant 👍🏻💜
Here’s the link to my fundraising page again….
If you’d like to sign up to my newsletter please follow this link…
SPEND FOR A CHANCE TO WIN UP TO £1000 WITH VISA
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HIGH STREET
Visa Spend and Win competition
Full terms and conditions
To further support all independent stores across the UK, Visa has launched a Spend & Win Competition which rewards both customers and businesses. From April 2nd until May 28th 2019, every purchase with Visa gives customers and independent businesses the chance to win up to £1000!
Customers spend in your local stores for a chance to win up to £1000 with Visa and support your high street. There will be more than 250 winning opportunities with prize values of £100, £250 and £1000 for both customers and independent businesses to win.
HOW SPEND & WIN WORKS
1. Shop in your local stores
2. Spend any amount on your Visa card
3. Text VISA and the unique authorisation code on your receipt to 60002 (e.g. VISA 081245)
4. Receive an instant text back to find out if you’ve won!
Did you know that your mental well-being/stress levels can have a physical effect on your body?
We all have a physical-mental connection even if we don’t know it or recognise it.
The physiological responses to stress (“fight and flight”) can include:
- Your muscles tense up ready for action
- Your breathing and heart rate quicken to pump blood and oxygen around your body quicker
- Your digestive system will slow down; digestion isn’t a top priority for your body if you need to run away from danger
- Your pupils dilate
- Sweat glands activate
- Blood is redirected away from your skin so you may look pale
- You may get a dry mouth – again digestion isn’t a priority when you are stressed
- Your immune system is supressed
Massage can have a de-stressing effect and reverse these actions. It can offer relief to people who are in physical pain or who have emotional stress and tension in their lives and bodies.
You can now purchase vouchers for massage online!
Please follow this link to the secure checkout: Gift Up!
Vouchers are available in half hour or one hour increments, or you can purchase an Indian Head Massage voucher!
If you would prefer a physical gift voucher then please contact me to arrange.